NCM has debuted its free Movie Night Out application for iPhone, Android mobile devices, and via movienightout.com for Blackberry and other WAP devices.
The Undercover Tourist Travel app “lite” for the Android follows the highly successful release of the Undercover Tourist Travel iPhone app in late February which reached the top spot in the free travel app section multiple times with over 18 thousand downloads in one day.
During keynote presentations at the Intel Developer Forum, Intel executives outlined several software- and hardware-related efforts as the company intensifies its System-on-a-Chip (SoC) product plans based on the Intel Atom processor family.
Apple announced that iPhone 4 will be available to customers in China beginning today at 8:00 a.m. at Apple Retail Stores including the new Apple Store Hong Kong Plaza in Shanghai and the new Apple Store Xidan Joy City in Beijing opening on the same day. iPhone 4 will also be available at China Unicom retail stores for qualified buyers with a new two year contract.
Recent Mobile News from around the net
- Wind Mobile keen for investor with deep pockets - CBC.ca
- Will This Billionaire Bring $3-a-Month Phone Plans to US? - Wall Street Journal
- Mobile photo radar snapping more tickets than ever - Globalnews.ca
- Koodo's Mobile Mobile Charging Station lets you 'plug your phone into a person' - MobileSyrup.com
- Iliad shares fall after $15bn T-Mobile US move - Financial Times
- Fireworks Photos: Celebration of Light mobile phone tips - CBC.ca
- French Telecom 'Troublemaker' Sets Sights on T-Mobile US - Wall Street Journal
- Surprise Bidder Enters Battle for T-Mobile US - Wall Street Journal
- Iliad founder says T-Mobile offer is 'real'
- Little Fish Iliad Tries to Gobble Big Fish T-Mobile in Mobile Phone Takeover
- Mobile Mini Appoints Sara Dial and Kim McWaters to Board of Directors
- T-Mobile soars on French takeover rumor
- Iliad of France makes surprise bid for T-Mobile US
- French company Iliad bidding for T-Mobile US
- T-Mobile soars on French takeover bid
- T-Mobile soars on $15 billion takeover bid