NCM has debuted its free Movie Night Out application for iPhone, Android mobile devices, and via movienightout.com for Blackberry and other WAP devices.
The Undercover Tourist Travel app “lite” for the Android follows the highly successful release of the Undercover Tourist Travel iPhone app in late February which reached the top spot in the free travel app section multiple times with over 18 thousand downloads in one day.
During keynote presentations at the Intel Developer Forum, Intel executives outlined several software- and hardware-related efforts as the company intensifies its System-on-a-Chip (SoC) product plans based on the Intel Atom processor family.
Apple announced that iPhone 4 will be available to customers in China beginning today at 8:00 a.m. at Apple Retail Stores including the new Apple Store Hong Kong Plaza in Shanghai and the new Apple Store Xidan Joy City in Beijing opening on the same day. iPhone 4 will also be available at China Unicom retail stores for qualified buyers with a new two year contract.
Recent Mobile News from around the net
- Apple Secures Mobile Payments, Slams PayPal - Forbes
- Nvidia Shield Tablet With LTE: Awesome Mobile Gaming For $399 - Forbes
- Ex Apple CEO's Obi Mobile Launches Five Smartphones In the Middle East - Gulf Business News
- Windows 10 will run across desktop and mobile - Wired.co.uk
- US delivers 2 mobile Ebola testing labs to Liberia - CTV News
- LG Realm (Boost Mobile) - PC Magazine
- Get a combination Bluetooth speaker, FM radio and mobile charger for $34.99 - CNET
- Anil Ambani to take on brother Mukesh in 4G mobile sector - Financial Times
- EBay PayPal Move Hikes Competition In Mobile Wallets
- Enhanced Integration Between Oracle Mobile Application Framework and Oracle Mobile Security Suite Helps Customers ...
- HID Mobile Access Solution Wins 2014 ASIS Accolades Security’s Best Award
- Mobile Marketing Still Challenging for Marketers
- AppDynamics Moves Mobile Needle With Free Forever Mobile Crash Analytics
- Virgin Mobile launches services in Saudi Arabia
- Mobile Heartbeat to Exhibit at ANCC National Magnet Conference
- AIM Consulting Brings Mobile Loyalty and Enterprise App Expertise to Mobile Shopping Summit 2014