NCM has debuted its free Movie Night Out application for iPhone, Android mobile devices, and via movienightout.com for Blackberry and other WAP devices.
The Undercover Tourist Travel app “lite” for the Android follows the highly successful release of the Undercover Tourist Travel iPhone app in late February which reached the top spot in the free travel app section multiple times with over 18 thousand downloads in one day.
During keynote presentations at the Intel Developer Forum, Intel executives outlined several software- and hardware-related efforts as the company intensifies its System-on-a-Chip (SoC) product plans based on the Intel Atom processor family.
Apple announced that iPhone 4 will be available to customers in China beginning today at 8:00 a.m. at Apple Retail Stores including the new Apple Store Hong Kong Plaza in Shanghai and the new Apple Store Xidan Joy City in Beijing opening on the same day. iPhone 4 will also be available at China Unicom retail stores for qualified buyers with a new two year contract.
Recent Mobile News from around the net
- Trai may review telcos freedom to fix mobile rates - Economic Times
- Facebook Earnings: Instagram, Mobile Shift and Other Key Areas to Watch - Wall Street Journal (blog)
- Study: Mobile Users Who Engage With Brands Use Facebook Most - AdAge.com
- Yahoo Buys Mobile Analytics Firm Flurry For North Of $200M - TechCrunch
- Xiaomi Unveils a Fresh Chapter in Its Plan to Conquer the World - Businessweek
- FDA Mobile Apps Loophole Hazardous For Healthcare - InformationWeek
- Appointments, New Orders, and Program Expansions - Research Reports on NQ ... - MarketWatch
- Microsoft narrows efforts in mobile phones, Xbox games and Bing - Financial Times
- Mobile Gamers Give Lowest Scores to Ads Shown at "Breaks" in the Action of Gameplay
- OANDA Revolutionizes Mobile Trading with fxTrade Mobile 4.0
- WIND Mobile Launches New App Across All Mobile Platforms
- In an Effort to Up Its Mobile Ad Game, Yahoo Acquires Flurry
- Yahoo Buys Flurry To Jump-Start Mobile Business
- SageVoice: How Mobile Payments Are Changing The Game For Service Businesses
- Why NQ Mobile (NQ) Stock Is Up Today
- NQ Mobile Hits 52-Week Low, Replaces Auditor PwC