NCM has debuted its free Movie Night Out application for iPhone, Android mobile devices, and via movienightout.com for Blackberry and other WAP devices.
The Undercover Tourist Travel app “lite” for the Android follows the highly successful release of the Undercover Tourist Travel iPhone app in late February which reached the top spot in the free travel app section multiple times with over 18 thousand downloads in one day.
During keynote presentations at the Intel Developer Forum, Intel executives outlined several software- and hardware-related efforts as the company intensifies its System-on-a-Chip (SoC) product plans based on the Intel Atom processor family.
Apple announced that iPhone 4 will be available to customers in China beginning today at 8:00 a.m. at Apple Retail Stores including the new Apple Store Hong Kong Plaza in Shanghai and the new Apple Store Xidan Joy City in Beijing opening on the same day. iPhone 4 will also be available at China Unicom retail stores for qualified buyers with a new two year contract.
Recent Mobile News from around the net
- Samsung's Mobile Chief Feels Pressure Over Sales - Wall Street Journal
- Fireworks Photos: Celebration of Light mobile phone tips - CBC.ca
- Kim Kardashian Game Maker Glu Mobile Beats Analyst Expectations - Re/code
- Big Brands Are Driving Facebook and Twitter's Mobile Ad Explosion - Adweek
- NQ Mobile Gain Falls Short of Proposed Buyout Premium - Bloomberg
- First Data Acquires Mobile Gift Card Platform Gyft - TechCrunch
- Providence Equity said considering bid for stake in Wind Mobile - bnn.ca
- Virgin Mobile offers fully customizable prepaid plans - CNET
- Senate committee: Mobile phone 'cramming' widespread, profits carriers
- Insight - Mobile money grows in Africa but hurdles remain
- Mobile money grows in Africa but hurdles remain
- Boku Unlocks India for Mobile Payments
- Virgin Mobile, Walmart Let Parents Set Phone Curfews
- Virgin Mobile USA Launches Virgin Mobile Custom – Fully Customizable Cell Phone Plan with Rich Parental Controls
- Mobile Mini Reports Q2’14 Results
- GSMA Announces First Speakers for Mobile 360 Series-North America