NCM has debuted its free Movie Night Out application for iPhone, Android mobile devices, and via movienightout.com for Blackberry and other WAP devices.
The Undercover Tourist Travel app “lite” for the Android follows the highly successful release of the Undercover Tourist Travel iPhone app in late February which reached the top spot in the free travel app section multiple times with over 18 thousand downloads in one day.
During keynote presentations at the Intel Developer Forum, Intel executives outlined several software- and hardware-related efforts as the company intensifies its System-on-a-Chip (SoC) product plans based on the Intel Atom processor family.
Apple announced that iPhone 4 will be available to customers in China beginning today at 8:00 a.m. at Apple Retail Stores including the new Apple Store Hong Kong Plaza in Shanghai and the new Apple Store Xidan Joy City in Beijing opening on the same day. iPhone 4 will also be available at China Unicom retail stores for qualified buyers with a new two year contract.
Recent Mobile News from around the net
- Wind Mobile wants clarity on rules for buying new players like Mobilicity - Montreal Gazette
- Connected cars are the next mobile frontier, and BlackBerry has a head start - Digital Trends
- Hamilton Police launch new mobile app - CBC.ca
- AMD Bills New Radeon 8970M as World's Fastest Mobile GPU - TechnoBuffalo
- How BlackBerry is fixing its once 'broken' brand - CNET
- Jessica Korda takes 1-stroke lead at Mobile Bay LPGA Classic - CBC - CBC.ca
- Microsoft Is Courting New Developers, But Some Existing Ones Are Still Fuming ... - Business Insider
- T-Mobile drops anti-net neutrality lawsuit filed by MetroPCS, leaving Verizon ... - The Verge
- Jessica Korda leads Mobile Bay LPGA Classic
- Super Mobile Con Sold-Out Success
- Facebook Mobile Much Improved: Experts
- Thompson, Ji lead Mobile Bay LPGA Classic
- T-Mobile Hikes iPhone Rates
- Amazon tablets soar in mobile content consumption
- Warplanes, troops in NE Nigeria, mobile phones cut
- Box Adds Secure Mobile Collaboration to MobileIron AppConnect Ecosystem