NCM has debuted its free Movie Night Out application for iPhone, Android mobile devices, and via movienightout.com for Blackberry and other WAP devices.
The Undercover Tourist Travel app “lite” for the Android follows the highly successful release of the Undercover Tourist Travel iPhone app in late February which reached the top spot in the free travel app section multiple times with over 18 thousand downloads in one day.
During keynote presentations at the Intel Developer Forum, Intel executives outlined several software- and hardware-related efforts as the company intensifies its System-on-a-Chip (SoC) product plans based on the Intel Atom processor family.
Apple announced that iPhone 4 will be available to customers in China beginning today at 8:00 a.m. at Apple Retail Stores including the new Apple Store Hong Kong Plaza in Shanghai and the new Apple Store Xidan Joy City in Beijing opening on the same day. iPhone 4 will also be available at China Unicom retail stores for qualified buyers with a new two year contract.
Recent Mobile News from around the net
- T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition getting Android 4.4.4 KitKat ... - iTech Post
- The Call of Duty Mobile App Features an 'Enhanced Clan Wars Experience' - IGN
- Fiksu secures $10M in debt funding to expand its mobile ad tech business - VentureBeat
- Companies devise new strategies to keep pace with rapid rise of mobile commerce - Economic Times
- Yelp Earnings Preview: Revenue Growth From Local Ads, Mobile and DPO In ... - Forbes
- Trade unions want 'Amma' mobile made in Nokia plant - Times of India
- Ranked: All 32 billion-dollar mobile internet startups (report) - VentureBeat
- Some Samsung Mobile Devices Get NSA Approval - Wall Street Journal
- T-Mobile Can Stay Independent, Owner Deutsche Telekom Says
- Mister Donut Boosts Customer Engagement with Orange World Mobile Loyalty from Mozido
- Geek Beat, Tom's Guide, and Mobile Nations Join Forces for #CESlive 2015
- China Mobile Q3 Earnings, Revenues Decline on Rising Costs
- T-Mobile to Host Q3 2014 Earnings Call and Open Twitter Conference on October 28th
- Vdopia Launches Chocolate, Industry's Most Scalable Mobile Video Programmatic Marketplace
- GSMA Provides New Details for Mobile World Congress 2015
- China Mobile quarterly revenue falls