NCM has debuted its free Movie Night Out application for iPhone, Android mobile devices, and via movienightout.com for Blackberry and other WAP devices.
The Undercover Tourist Travel app “lite” for the Android follows the highly successful release of the Undercover Tourist Travel iPhone app in late February which reached the top spot in the free travel app section multiple times with over 18 thousand downloads in one day.
During keynote presentations at the Intel Developer Forum, Intel executives outlined several software- and hardware-related efforts as the company intensifies its System-on-a-Chip (SoC) product plans based on the Intel Atom processor family.
Apple announced that iPhone 4 will be available to customers in China beginning today at 8:00 a.m. at Apple Retail Stores including the new Apple Store Hong Kong Plaza in Shanghai and the new Apple Store Xidan Joy City in Beijing opening on the same day. iPhone 4 will also be available at China Unicom retail stores for qualified buyers with a new two year contract.
Recent Mobile News from around the net
- Don't Count on Carlos Slim Butting Into a Sprint and T-Mobile Merger - Latin Post
- Congress and Obama Want to Unlock Mobile Phones - Guardian Liberty Voice
- 5 criteria for selecting the best mobile app platform for your business - The Next Web
- Farmer art exhibit going mobile - Prince George Citizen
- Mobile slaughter on rise in U.S - StarPhoenix
- Kenya's Home To 5 Top African Mobile Startups - International Business Times
- Validate email ID, mobile number before e-filing returns - Times of India
- Former Flurry exec lands at another mobile ad startup - VentureBeat
- Tech Rewind: Amazon Slides, Facebook Goes Mobile
- T-Mobile US, Inc. to Host Second Quarter 2014 Earnings Conference Call
- The Pirate Bay makes searching for torrents easier on mobile devices
- The Sunday Times HSBC International Track 200 Inspires Mobile & Electronics Recycler Redeem into Further Global ...
- Research and Markets: Sub-Saharan African Mobile End-user Trends
- Facebook Lays To Rest Old Worries About Mobile Strategy
- Mobile usage increase is driving down cost-per-click for Google
- When Will Mobile-Ad Spending Outpace Television?