NCM has debuted its free Movie Night Out application for iPhone, Android mobile devices, and via movienightout.com for Blackberry and other WAP devices.
The Undercover Tourist Travel app “lite” for the Android follows the highly successful release of the Undercover Tourist Travel iPhone app in late February which reached the top spot in the free travel app section multiple times with over 18 thousand downloads in one day.
During keynote presentations at the Intel Developer Forum, Intel executives outlined several software- and hardware-related efforts as the company intensifies its System-on-a-Chip (SoC) product plans based on the Intel Atom processor family.
Apple announced that iPhone 4 will be available to customers in China beginning today at 8:00 a.m. at Apple Retail Stores including the new Apple Store Hong Kong Plaza in Shanghai and the new Apple Store Xidan Joy City in Beijing opening on the same day. iPhone 4 will also be available at China Unicom retail stores for qualified buyers with a new two year contract.
Recent Mobile News from around the net
- Americans Spend Nearly 2 Days a Month Using Mobile Apps - TIME
- From BBC to BuzzFeed: lessons in mobile publishing - The Guardian
- Walmart and allies in faceoff with Apple Pay over mobile payments - Toronto Sun
- Maker of hit Kardashian app can't keep up with Wall Street's sales estimates - Fortune
- Capriza Raises $27 Million to Bring Unwieldy Business Apps to Mobile - Wall Street Journal (blog)
- China's Baidu says mobile investment a priority as third quarter revenue falls ... - Reuters
- Samsung's steep Q3 profit decline shows ongoing struggles in mobile - CNET
- UK joins world's fastest mobile internet club with next generation 4G+ rollout - The Guardian
- Employers Push to Prepare for Mobile Job Hunters
- Sionic Mobile adds Visa Checkout to ION Rewards
- Mobile Developers Come Together for Innovative Hackathon at Apps World Europe
- SpyderLynk’s Marketer-Friendly Mobile Engagement Portal Converts No-Frills UPC Barcode into New Marketing Channel
- Majority of Job Seekers Move Job Searches Mobile
- China's Baidu says mobile investment a priority as Q3 revenue falls short
- Big Time Mobile Ads for the Little Guy are Here
- Colorful CEO John Legere lifts T-Mobile's reputation, customer base