NCM has debuted its free Movie Night Out application for iPhone, Android mobile devices, and via movienightout.com for Blackberry and other WAP devices.
The Undercover Tourist Travel app “lite” for the Android follows the highly successful release of the Undercover Tourist Travel iPhone app in late February which reached the top spot in the free travel app section multiple times with over 18 thousand downloads in one day.
During keynote presentations at the Intel Developer Forum, Intel executives outlined several software- and hardware-related efforts as the company intensifies its System-on-a-Chip (SoC) product plans based on the Intel Atom processor family.
Apple announced that iPhone 4 will be available to customers in China beginning today at 8:00 a.m. at Apple Retail Stores including the new Apple Store Hong Kong Plaza in Shanghai and the new Apple Store Xidan Joy City in Beijing opening on the same day. iPhone 4 will also be available at China Unicom retail stores for qualified buyers with a new two year contract.
Recent Mobile News from around the net
- Samsung Gear S Smartwatch Coming to AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile and Verizon - Tom's Guide
- Mobile video is an opportunity for advertisers: Nielsen - ITBusiness.ca
- CompaniesStarbucks rules the mobile payments roost - Financial Times
- A risky bet on mobile e-commerce in Asia - Fortune
- T-Mobile release date leaked for Samsung Galaxy Note Edge, Google Nexus 6 ... - Tech Times
- Mobile Ticketing Gains Momentum as Goldstar Expands to Android - Variety
- Mobile Usability Reports Come To Google Webmaster Tools - Search Engine Land
- Sony Mobile appoints new chief as troubles persist - CNET
- Mobile Workers Toiling Longer, More Productively
- Mobile-phone mapping succeeds where national censuses fail
- Silouet Inc. is Testing Peer-to-Peer Mobile Cash App for Anonymous Payments
- Employers Push to Prepare for Mobile Job Hunters
- Sionic Mobile adds Visa Checkout to ION Rewards
- Mobile Developers Come Together for Innovative Hackathon at Apps World Europe
- SpyderLynk’s Marketer-Friendly Mobile Engagement Portal Converts No-Frills UPC Barcode into New Marketing Channel
- Majority of Job Seekers Move Job Searches Mobile